Art of Conscious Change
By Ingvar Villido, founder of Lilleoru centre and learning community
The Art of Conscious Change course series has been created for contemporary people to help them increase the efficiency of their everyday activities and find better solutions to the situations they might come across.
Usually our daily lives are guided by emotions and thought patterns – 95% of the time unconsciously. With the practical skills you acquire at the courses you can effectively reduce the impact of emotional and mental obstacles. As a result, you will have more conscious control over your own life. If you make these skills part of your everyday life, a singular state of being – awareness – will start to emerge from the background of everyday noise. Acting in this state raises the quality of life remarkably compared to what one has experienced before. Inspiration and intuition will become readily available. Step by step, you are able to experience your true being practically – not just as an idea or theoretical construct.
On Day 1 you will learn:
- to orientate in your inner world;
- to discover and get to know five different groups of phenomena (or ‘bodies’) related to you;
- you will discover practically your most valuable tool and ‘secret weapon’ – awareness;
- you will get to know the only and absolute truth: exists only one subject and an infinite number of objects;
- you will get a practical experience of your true essence.
On Day 2 you will learn:
- to understand that problems need solutions rather than further developments;
- to divide problems into their component parts;
- that the most ‘problematic’ part of any problem is the emotion accompanying it;
- to become aware of your emotions (e.g. anxiety, resentment, anger, desire, insecurity, self-criticism, depression, continuous hurrying related to fast life pace, feeling offended, distrust etc.);
- to understand that ignoring, hiding, replacing, acting out or suppressing emotions has an efficient working alternative – liberating yourself from them;
- to release emotions related to memories and imaginations;
- to release emotions arising in different situations in real time;
- to release local and chronic emotions, emotions related to the neck and shoulders area, and any other emotions directly affecting the health of the physical body;
- to release emotions that you have constantly active in the background;
- to change your character;
- how to stop feeling fear.
The entire structure of The Art of Conscious Change course series is based on the system of five bodies known in the science of Kriya Yoga. According to this system, everyone has:
- physical body and all that it comprises;
- vital body, which can be experienced by feeling emotions;
- mental body, more commonly called ’the mind’ (incl. remembering, thinking, imagination);
- intellectual body, or the level beyond thoughts (incl. intuition, inspiration and awareness, as well as the ability to distinguish and have insights);
- spiritual body, which is our true identity (real Self).
The five body system provides a logical description of the structure of one’s inner world, relationships, dependencies, influences and potentials, as well as possibilities for changing and developing them.
Ingvar Villido is founder of Lilleoru and now member of the advisory board. A Kriya Yoga Acharya (Master Teacher) and the creator of The Art of Conscious Change method, he studied under and has been acknowledged by some of the most notable spiritual teachers of today: Chetsang Kjabgon Rinpoche, Namkhai Norbu, Drubwang Rinpoche, Chhimed Rigdzin Rinpoche, Govindan Satchidananda etc. He started to teach application of awareness in 1992. As a result of 25+ years of work, he has systemized and updated the ancient knowledge of Kriya Yoga to a level at which ordinary people of our time are able to comprehend it’s essence and independently apply it into practice. Over the years more than 15 000 people from Estonia and abroad have attended Ingvar’s lectures and The Art of Conscious Change courses.
Ingvar’s teachings form the cornerstone of Lilleoru eco-community and education hub established in 1993, with a core group of 120 current active members.
(+372) 5649 9199
REGISTRATION AND INFORMATION
MEDIA AND COMMUNICATION
(+372) 5690 6231